Genpact Recruitment for Process Associate Posts Apply Online Now
Process Associate - Customer Service - Voice - Telugu + English
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Process Associate, Customer Service
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
• Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
• Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
• Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
• Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers
• You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
• Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
• Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required Qualifications we seek in you
• Graduate (Any Discipline)
• Freshers are eligible
• Proficiency in spoken & written English and with neutral English accent. Fluency in Telugu is also mandatory.
• Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
• Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
• Analytical skills with customer centric approach
• You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelBachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingOct 17, 2022, 2:51:42 PM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
APPLY LINK: 👇
APPLY FOR THE LATEST JOBS:-
Gig India Work from Home | Gig India Jobs Recruitment 2022👇
Ministry of railways Kaushal Vikas Yojana Recruitment 2022 Apply Online👇
LTI's Spark Off-Campus Drive 2022👇
Infosys Urgent Recruitment 2022👇
Amazon Hyderabad mega Recruitment 2022👇
IWAI Recruitment for Various Posts Apply Online👇
cognizant Latest Recruitment 2022👇
Infosys Work From Home Internships Opportunity 2022👇
Jio Work From Home Jobs Recruitment 2022 | Jio Recruitment 2022👇
Accenture Latest Recruitment 2022👇
Flipkart recruitment for associate Posts Apply Online Now👇
byjus Apply Online Now | prudhvi info👇
NITTR Recruitment 2022👇
Dell Latest Recruitment 2022👇
Byteridge Hyderabad Recruitment 2022👇
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now👇
Amazon Work from Home Jobs Recruitment | Amazon VCSA Recruitment 2022
AP District Cooperative Bank Recruitment Apply Online | Staff Assistant , Assistant Manager Jobs Apply Online👇
Corrohealth Recruitment for Ar caller posts Direct Walkin👇
DXC Technologies Recruitment for Assistant Business Process Outsourcing Jobs Apply Online Now👇
SAMEER Recruitment for Clerk and MTS jobs Apply Online | prudhviinfo👇
Max Life Insurance Recruitment 2022 | Insurance Advisor Work from Home Jobs👇