WIPRO SIM RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE NOW
School of IT Infrastructure Management - FY23
Wipro Ltd · Bangalore
School of IT infrastructure Management
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
Year of Passing
2020, 2021, 2022
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.