SBI SO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. The process of Registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of a fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates can apply for more than one post.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Shortlisting will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for an interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for an interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any traveling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
8. ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY.
9. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
10. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.