1.Largest producer of grapes in India?
2. Largest producer of sugarcane in India?
A. Uttar Pradesh
3. Largest producer of groundnuts in India?
4. Largest producer of soyabean in India?
A. Madhya Pradesh
5. The young one of frog is called?
6.The young one of kangaroo is called?
7. The young one of cow is called?
8. The young one of deer is called?
9.The young one of pig is called?
10. The young one of lion is called ?
11. First Indian female to fly a rafale?
A. Shivangi Singh
12. First Indian women to fly an aircraft?
A. Sarla thakral
13. First Asian women Loco-pilot or Railway driver?
A. Surekha yadav
14. Full form of VIP?
A. Very important person
15. Full form of WTO?
A. World Trade organisation
16. Full form of UNESCO?
A. United nations economic social and cultural organization
17. Full form of AIIMS?
A. All Indian Institute of Medical Science
18. Full form of SEBI?
A. security exchange board of India
19. Full form of RBI?
A. Reserve Bank of India
20. Full form of HTTP?
A. Hyper text transfer protocol
21. Full form of DVD?
A. Digital versatile disk
22. Full form of RAM?
A. Random access memory
23. Full form of URl?
A. Uniform resource lactor
24. Full form of SIM?
A. subscriber identifiaction module
25. Full form of PDF?
A. Portable document