1.Governor is sworn by?
A. Chief justice of high court
2. Chief minister is appointed by?
3. First prime minister, who was also Railway minister?
A. Lal bahadur shastri
4. Largest chamber of heart?
A. Left ventricle
5.In which part of the body digestion of proteins begin?
6. Who wrote the book on "the origin of species"?
A. Charles Darwin
7.What is the colour of blood of octopus?
8. What is the functional unit of kidney?
9.Highest mountain in peak of Africa?
10.Highest mountain in peak of Europe?
A. Mount Elburs
11. Highest mountain in peak of Asia?
A. Mount Everest
12. Largest ocean ?
A. Pacific Ocean
14. Largest island?
15. Largest animal?
A. Blue whale
16. Most polluted county ?
17. Largest democracy?
18. The first female speaker of Loksabha?
A. Meira kumari
19.The first deputy prime minister of India?
A. Vallabhbhai Jhaverbhai Patel
20. Who was the first railway minister of independent India?
A. John mathai
21.Capital of Azerbaijan?
22. Capital of Russia?
23. Capital of Turkey?
24. Capital of Armenia?
25. Capital of Georgia ?
26. Capital of Iran?
Current affairs, CA, general knowledge, General knowledge, basic general knowledge quiz, basic information, gk, knowledge, QUIZ.