1.The hormone that is realesed from the testses is?
2. Vitamin C is also known as?
A. Ascrobic acid
3. Which gas is most popular as laughing gas?
A. Nitrous oxide
4. The lens used in simple micro scope is?
A. Covex lens
5. Which colour of light is deviated least?
6. Recently in which state world's 2nd tallest statue of sardar Vallabhbhai Patel has been inagrurated?
7. Recently ,who has became new commander of Iran to reply Qasem Suleiman?
A. Esmail qaani
8. The transport department of which state recently launched a helpline for women called damini?
A. Uttar Pradesh
9. Who has been appointed as the first chairman of National medical commission?
A. suresh Chandra sharma
10. What is the theme for world book fair for 2020?
A. Gandhi's -The writer's writer
11.CEO of zoom?
A. Eric yuan
12. Karnataka to get world's largest statue of Lord -Hanuman
13. lakshadweep becomes Indian's first 100% organic -union territory
14.National skill development corporation (NSDC) signs MoU with Bayju's to support skilling of teachers and trainers.
15. Which state will host the men's hockey world cup in 2023?
16. Sports person of the year (male)?
A. Bajrang punia
17. Sports person of the year (female) ?
A. Elavenil valarivan
18. Best state promoting sports year award?
A. Madhay Pradesh
19. Best company promoting sports (private sector )?
A. Anil kumbale
20. India's First national park was established in 1936 as Hailey national park ,now known as jim Corbett national park ,uttarakhand. By 1970, India only had five national parks.
Current affairs, CA, general knowledge, General knowledge, basic general knowledge quiz, basic information, gk, knowledge, QUIZ.